Thursday, April 18, 2013

Our Vacation

             I came from a sport type family. We always do games for fun.  We would play baseball, soccer, kickball, and basket ball. Every summer we go some were, or do tons of fun stuff.  Last summer, my family and I went to a beach. I was so excited. When we got to the beach house I really wanted to go inside. When I got inside I had a wow look on my face. It was so clean and nice. My mom and dad got the best room. I don't care to much I still got a good room.
           The next day, we all went surfing.  The water was to cold so, we rented some body suits. I got in the waves it was cold at first than it turned ok. I tryed it a few times untill finally I got it down. Eventruly, I was able to stand up untill  the end of the wave. My sister was helping me so I could acomplish that.
          That is the only part of the trip I'm going to talk about.
          I'm a super star clogger, my sister is a super star soccer player and she helps me get better at sports.
         What I'm trying to say is just because you don't want your brother or sister to leave you alone let them play. If you treated your friends how you treated your siblelings would you have friends, just think about it.
        My family has always help me do things better I hope you can too. 




No comments: