Sunday, January 6, 2008

Holiday Vacation


We took our five kids, yes, five kids to Disneyland the day after Christmas. Everything was decorated for Christmas and Santa and his reindeer were hanging out for a little post holiday R&R in Frontierland.
We were eating lunch in the picnic area when Santa came up and starting asking us how our holidays were. As we chatted I said "Santa, thanks for all of the great presents this year. The kids really liked what they got."
With that my 4 year old "Princess" in her meanest little voice says "You didn't bring me what I wanted. I wanted a barbie bike and a barbie"
News to us and Santa who gave us the "Good luck with her look." Fortunately, our six year old saved us with "Thanks Santa, I got what I wanted"
That's why he is our favorite at the moment!

No comments: